A pair of weeks within the past, I did an episode of The Portfolio Life called “Don’t Create an Empire, Earn a Few Traffic Who Care.” It used to be about how the most necessary of marketing and marketing and getting your tips to unfold is largely correct about having just a few friends who care. You can very smartly be trying to have to create unparalleled work and set it into the coolest hands to fetch it to unfold.
Within the email that I wrote for that podcast and weblog essay, I requested folks to email me a question, one thing that they had been combating or want assist with, and I obtained a ton of questions. Here I am just a few weeks later, mute no longer having answered those questions (sorry!) and so I made up my mind to correct flip on the aged mike, pull up the inbox, and resolution those questions in a podcast.
Hopefully, these are solutions to questions no longer correct a handful of oldsters requested however likely questions that you’re wondering about. Recurrently, whereas you’re in a research room or workshop surroundings, some fearless soul raises their hand to query a question. It’s customarily one thing a total bunch varied folks around are wondering as smartly so expectantly, that’s the case here, and also you fetch your query answered, even whereas you didn’t query it.
Want an Easy Way to Get More Traffic?
New technology FORCES your offer for UNLIMITED TRAFFICFind out how
Listen in here:
What’s coated in this week’s podcast:
- invent money off your weblog
- What it is possible you’ll perchance likely fair mute preserve in mind when deciding whether or no longer to self publish or historically publish
- fetch JV affiliate companions
- Growing a marketing and marketing conception for your platform
- consult with folks about your e book or product
- fetch started in podcasting
- fetch over imposter syndrome
- What to convey to folks that query your artistic trudge
- What goes into growing a staunch mastermind program
- Plus rather more
Subscribe to the newsletter for news and freebies!
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe